Superpowered Longreads To Kick Off 2015
As we start the New Year, here are a bunch of cool articles to help jumpstart and superpower your 2015:
If changing your habits + behaviors is one of your resolutions,
- @SydneyMcBride wrote this post for Elite Daily on 15 Things To Stop Doing in 2015.
- Esquire gives us 50 Things To Leave Behind in 2015
- And Fast Company reveals How To Make 2015 Your "Most Productive Year Yet"
- In this classic TED talk, Carol Dweck helps us understand the power behind believing we can improve
If you're a CrossFitter, NPR explores what you'll be doing next for your workouts after CrossFit is no longer hip. (Hint: it's not Bowflex or Zumba).
If, like me, you have a "Death Pool" on celebrities and brands that will no longer be with us at this time in 2016, YAHOO! picks their 6 brands unlikely to make it through 2015. (No, Yahoo isn't one of them.)
If you want to hear expert views on potential major changes forecast for Marketing, Media and Venture Capital in 2015:
- TechCrunch has this post on what 7 top VCs predict for the new year.
- And another TechCrunch piece on 10 Ways The World Changed in 2014
- The Wall Street Journal examines 9 Big Changes Hovering Over Media + Advertising in 2015
If you want to learn more about Marketing technology and tools - here are two great posts:
- Inc. Magazine on what all executives should know about marketing tech in 2015.
- Mashable on the 11 Most Useful Web Tools that launched in 2014
- And Fortune on 5 trends that could change how businesses use social media in 2015
And if you just need some plain old inspirational quotes:
- The Motley Fool gives us their 25 Best Steve Jobs Quotes
- And Inc. Magazine gives us 50 Quotes to Inspire You to Reinvent Your Career
What are you reading to help get your 2015 off to a fast start?